we have attached calendar that has some problems in some browsers.(not working properly when choosing August for arrival date and September for departure date)
- there are 3 pull down menus (month-day-year) plus a text field.
- This set is multiplied by two - One for arrival date, one for derparture date
- when the 3 pull down menus are populated, the text field is also polupated with the complete date (for both sets)
- next to text field, there is a small calendar icon. User my click this icon and select a date from a pop up window. When user selects a date this way, all 3 pull down menus are populated with correct values.
- when first set of date (arrival date) is selected (by either way), the departure date is populated also (selected date +1)
- user may select another departure date, with usuall restrictions - selected dates cannot be earlier than today, departure date cant be earlier than arrival date
What we need:
- the script to work in all common browses (IE, Opera, FFox etc))
- the script to work for all year, when changing years/months/days (examples: from 25-12-07 to 05-01-08, or from 22-07-07 to 05-08-07)
- the departure date is calculated at arrival date +1 at first. We need this +1 into a seperate variable, so we will be able to change this according to our needs
- we need two versions of the script
a) only the date selectors
b) improved version with a third option: total nights. This field must be autocalculated based on date difference of the user's selections
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $50 para esse trabalho
Hi, I am new user and service provider.I understood the problem. I can able to do this.I will deliver the task with quality after testing as per the requirements.