I have a really simple project. I am looking for someone to code my PSD into a html website. You can view a couple of the pages at: [url removed, login to view]
The entire site is already designed graphically and just needs the links/text to be converted into html. The background and the graphic square will remain the same through out the site but what will change is the 'content.' I can get you the PSD without the text so you can slice it as a background and send the text to be laid on top of the images.
*We are looking for someone who is professional and can get the work done in a timely fashion. Unfortunately the last two users forfeited the project because they were not able to complete the project.
Here is a detailed list of work to be completed:
1. Home - Check out a reference at: [url removed, login to view]
2. Features - Check out a reference at: [url removed, login to view]
3. Pricing - Blue buttons on this page will be linked to 3 of the 4 'Sign Up' forms
5. Log In - *needs to be linked to another webpage
6. Try it Free - *Needs to wrap a sign up form that already exists on a separate website to look like it is a part of this page. See pictures for more information.
7. Refer a Friend - *Needs to wrap a sign up form that already exists on a separate website to look like it is a part of this page. See pictures for more information.
- *needs to code the 'back up to top' links from each paragraph
9., 10., 11. 12. Sign Up Forms - *These are the forms that are linked to the blue buttons on the pricing page. The design will look the same. But I have 4 separate codes for 4 separate forms that needs to be wrapped. It is easy to do if you are familiar with wrapping from different websites.
13. Contact - check out a reference at: [url removed, login to view]
14. Myspace - link to a website
15. Facebook - Link to a website
16. Support - Link to a website
17. Download PDF - link to a pdf
Note: All of the back end, creditcard capture etc will be taken care of through a separate website so you will not be creating code for the forms. What you will be doing is pasting the code from the forms onto our already created design i.e. wrapping the forms from the already existing website. All of our files are standard photoshop psd. The background will be the same through out and needs to be able to repeat without seeing tiles/lines. Send a PM if you have any questions.