I am open to the method of implementation, whether Flash, JS etc.
1. HTML page with 5 input text fields and a file browse/upload field and a submit button.
2. Upon submission the contents of the 5 text fields and the [url removed, login to view] file gets uploaded to a flash/JS template that gets displayed on the same page. See attached template as a guide. Exact sizes are not relevant.
3. Inside the template Text Field 1 and Text field 2 can each expand down 2 extra lines. So if the imported text in Text Field 1 is too long to display in 1 line the text wraps into a second line and Text Field 2 and TF3 below gets pushed down. The First 2 text lines can only take away room from Text Field 3.
4. Location of Text Field 4 is static and does not shift down.
5. Text field 3 can only contain a maximum number of characters depending on the size of the 2 text field above it. If the input text is longer than the remaining characters box should cut off the undisplayable text with a "..." in the last line.
That is it.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $104 para este trabalho
Greetings, We are a professional web design studio providing services for Web Templates, Logo & Banner Designs, Print Design, PPT Presentation and Web Development in ASP, PHP and .NET