I need a nicely commented demo built in **_MyEclipse_** with the following items carefully demostrated. Please do NOT ask me if this can be SPRING etc, the requirements are very clearly stated below and I do not want any other techology other than JQGRID & JQuery, Hibernate, JAX-RS, and Mysql in use.
1) Hiberate classes for Customer, Product, Invoice, InvoiceDetails. (See lower section for a basic schema)
-- All classes should inherit from a master class that contains the ID and Inactive fields
-- Generate GUID generated IDs
-- autogenerate their tables in Mysql
-- Hibernate save and get methods must be part of the classes and exposed by the web services references in #2 below.
2) Hibernate classes must be exposed as JSON web services via JAX-RS "at" Produces("Application/json"). Note that JAX-RS is part of MyEclipse
3) HTML page with Jquery client to demonstrate CRUD operations for Customer and Product. <[url removed, login to view]>
4) HTML page with Jquery client with JQGrid plugin to demonstrate CRUD operations for invoice.
5) No JSP or Servlet pages please, the UI component should be raw HTML pages with JQuery
Note that the JQUERY component can be configured to consume JSON data (see the Loading Data section of <[url removed, login to view]>)
**Base Class - ID (GUID), Inactive (BIT)
Customer - Title, TaxRate, Address, Phone, Zip etc....
Product - Title, Description, Price
Invoice - CustomerID, TotalTax, ItemTotal, Total
InvoiceDetails - InvoiceID, ProductID, Quantity, Discount, Tax, ExtendedPrice
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Hibernate (latest version)
Jquery (<[url removed, login to view]>)
JQGrid (<[url removed, login to view]>)
JAX-RS (available as part of MyEclipse
HTML (no JSP or servlets)