Java EE, Eclipse, Glassfish Web Application Developer
Seeking a java developer to complete and debug a web project which is 80+ % completed. Sun Glassfish Enterprise Server 2.0 has been utilized to publish an Enterprise Application via web. Java Developer must have the ability to recreate the development environment. Experience with Eclipse, Glassfish 2.0 or greater and XSLT’s is a must. This project must be completed so we may launch the application ASAP.
• Java EE Development
• Eclipse Development Environment (multiple projects to application)
• Sun Glassfish 2.0 or greater with Enterprise Application Deployment experience
• Experience with XSLT Transformations
• Ability to document final configuration and application deployment
• Ability and Confidence to deliver completed application within short time frame
Winner will be provided with all existing code etc.
Source code and updates must be posted to our development server daily for QA review
Approximately 40 hours of work left for completion with the opportunity for continued development and expansion work.
Winner MUST be a multi-person shop. No individuals will be considered.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $928 for this job
i am working on [url removed, login to view] which is an indian government construction site of pune, technically it is java/j2ee web based application i am handling this project as a team leader.