I would like to implement Google maps functionalities into Microsoft CRM 3.0.
The functionalities should perform as follows:
- choosing multiple Account/Contact/lead and display on google maps with information of the selected
- having the possibility to display all Accounts/Contact or Leads in the surrounded area by distance. For example show me all Accounts/Contact or Leads in 5 km or 5 mi. radius
- Assign those displayed Accounts/Contact or Leads to a Marketing list
- Quick find of Accounts/Contact or Leads
- Create Route between selected items
- Possebility to open the full contact date in a new screen to create a task like phone call
We are not tracking the latitude and longitude up to now, so this process will need to be an full integrated function.