The successful candidate will be responsible for ongoing development of
a java-based public website and associated custom CMS system. Primary
- Analyzing, estimating and specifying new functionality.
- Troubleshooting existing functionality
- Creating and modifying java code, jsp and RDBMS Schema
- Managing multiple concurrent versions in SVN
- Packaging and documenting new versions for remote deployment.
Required Technical Experience
- Java servlet and jsp development
- MVC model (spring, struts, or similar)
- JDBC and SQL (Oracle experience preferred)
- Version Control (SVN) w/Branching and merging
- Apache Ant.