Our customer wants to provide commercial video training lessons for his sport. Therefore we need a small web-application, that allows users to have access to a playlist of video lessons they paid for and allows our customer to upload videos and manage the playlists.
Important: All the basic details of the project (setup, server,...) have already been done. We are just running out of time to finish the project on our own, so we need you to jump in an help us!
Users can register via a registration-page. At registration they pay at least for one playlist-subscription via paypal. The successful payment leads to the activation of the user account (active = a playlist is available).
When the user us logged in, he can watch the videos of his active playlist for 14 days. When this time is over, following happens:
If the user has purchased a subscription for more than one playlist, the next one is activated
The user is shown an information to purchase a following subsciption.
An administrator is able to upload/change/delete videos, create/delete/change playlists and assign videos to playlists. An administrator can also see user information. Videos are hosted on a commercial video-hosting site, which provides a java-api for access/edit of the uploaded videos, as well as download-protection and other security measuere. Also, a player is provided, which only must be embedded. So, the developer does not have to take care about video-formats and player-related programming.
In a more technical description, the above description leads to 3 "areas" of the application:
- User puts in basic details (Username, password, billing information)
- user buys a subscription via paypal; automatic detection of successful payment leads to activation of a playlist in the users-table
- shows videos of the current playlist in the menu on the left
- shows the description of the playlist below the menu on the left
- shows the date until the playlist is available
- has an upgrade-button to purchase/extend subscription via paypal; automatic detection of successful payment leads to activation of a playlist in the users-table
- if user clicks on a video on the left menu, the menu is played in the centre of the screen
- Upload videos
- Create/Delete/Change playlists
- Assign videos to playlists
- See user statistics
- The project is solved with JSF and primefaces as tag library
- The project will run on Glassfish application server
- JPA 2.0 is used for persistence
- Each table has an ID and a version attribute, which means its entity is subclassed from an abstract entity
that provides the two attributes
- For the connection to the video-provider the appropriate java-api is available
- The development is done with Eclipse (Kepler) and a repository on github; a jee-application-server will also be provided, as well as the
video-hosting-account and related api. All parties MUST USE THE SAME IDE!
So, everybody included in this project can always check out the current state, build and
deploy the application; all server-configuration must be available in the same way!
- We have the technical knowledge for this project and already thought it through.
We will also provide a database-scheme and other information, but do not have the resources to
fully do the actual development. This is where you come into play!
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1330 para este trabalho
Hope you´re doing well! I´ve been working on jsf + richfaces for the last 5 years, I can develop your app in the shortest period of time possible. My bid it´s highly competitive Regards Mkscott