I'm looking for a prototype web map application based on mapserver with the following features:
* AJAX browse capability possibly using the open source tool Ka-map
* Ability to consume and display WMS layers from other servers
* Ability to output locally stored data in a PostgreSQL database as WMS layers for consumption by mobile devices
* Ability for users to add data to the on-line map in their own session from a hosted repository of data. Preferrably this would be as WMS. Users would click on a tool bar and open a library of data sets to choose from.
* Ability for users to save or bookmark their favorite places in the map and easily come back to those bookmarks on future visits.
* Manual Pan and Sliding zoom (i.e. user can drag zoom bar up or down to zoom in or out) tools
Design must be stable and as easy to use (intuitive) as possible.
Utilize free sources of data for testing. We just need to see that the application works.
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1125 para este trabalho
We are experienced profesionals with real-life experience with mapserver, worked for a power company to deploy a GIS system to manage infraestructure and planification. Contact us for details.