We need to build an GMLC (Gateway Mobile Location Center) with operation mechanism as follows:
1. Connectivity: GMLC connected to GMSC of an mobile operator by SS7 SIGTRAN.
2. Message flow:
· Step 1: GMLC sends SRI for SM request (MSISDN) to HLR via GMSC
· Step 2: HLR replies to GMLC SRI for SM response (IMSI, VLR number)
· Step 3: GMLC sends PSI request (IMSI, subscriber state, location) to VLR
· Step 4: VLR replies to GMLC PSI response (CGI, age of location information, subscriber state)
- GMLC: Gateway Mobile Location Center
- GMSC: Gateway Mobile Switching Center
- HLR: Home Location Register
- VLR: Visitor Location Register
- SRI: Send routing information
- SM: short message
- PSI: Provide Subscriber Information
- CGI: Cell Global Identity
Actually, the first milestone is to get the Cell_ID of a phone number from the MSC (Input: phone_num, output: Cell_ID).
Requests are made by a call to an site URL, such as: [url removed, login to view]
Please confirm the work by uploading it onto an server and provide us the link.
While developing, please write the full documentation how to setup the system on to an VPS/Dedicated Server.