I started a project here on RAC for an Android application: tool to backup phone files to box.net. Unfortunately, the coder couldn't complete the project for personal reasons.
I need a good Android coder to take over the existing source code and complete the application.
Full source code is available. The application seems to work to some extent, but it needs a few improvements and bug fixes. Below are the most important ones.
1. To login to [url removed, login to view] the current version opens the [url removed, login to view] login screen in a new browser. It needs to either: scrap the login page and obtain the login credentials from within our application (ideally) OR open the browser window inside our application.
2. Sometimes the backed up files are not shown in the [url removed, login to view] tabs. The application may use some kind of caching and the file list is not refreshed.
3. I'm not sure if the backup scheduler works; however, the new coder must make sure this works as expected.
4. Currently the use has to switch between external storage and phone memory; I would like to change this so all files are somehow shown in the same view.
5. Some Settings were not implemented.
6. The coder didn't follow my design mockups; if possible I would like the designed changed to my model.
Source code and more details will be provided to the selected coder. $50 bonus for completing the project within the deadline. $100 bonus for outstanding work.
Coder must provide directions on how to build the code on my system. Previous coder didn't do this and I'm able to build the code under Windows XP only. It fails to build on Windows 7 x64.
Any questions, please ask!
Thanks for bidding.