1. Based on the class discussion, modify the logical level of StringLog from interface to StringLog abstract class. While doing so, refer to StringLog specification to determine which data and methods you would want to mandate on the logical level.
2. Implement methods of Exercises 21-25 (Chapter 2) in ArrayStringLog class. Make sure to keep the exact syntax of the new methods as in the text.
3. Make sure to complete all documentation as usual and carefully test all functionality of modified class.
- For extra credit you may want to do Exercise 26 with slightly more complicated method.
1. Chapter 3, Exercise 5, d and e.
In this exercise do not modify logical level or method signatures of existing methods, but you will need to modify contains() method, so that it does case-sensitive comparison only if the element stored inside the log is a String, otherwise use object-to-object comparison.
2. Similar to Homework # 3, add the methods of Chapter 2, Exercises 48, 49. As in previous item, keep the methods signatures unchanged, but keep in mind that what is inside the log may not necessarily be a String and provide if/else logic accordingly (also do not forget to reflect this in documentation).
3. Create a class ObjectLogException in the same package with other classes. Implement a method similar to Chapter 2, Exercise 50, however, instead of return type boolean it should have the return type void and instead of returning false, it should throw the exception that you have created with the corresponding message. The recommendation on comparisons from previous two items still apply.
Dear sir, I'm nani01029x who have just done the previous project for [url removed, login to view] me help you. I'm ready to get started right now. -- Update my bid to lowest - $50. Thanks and best regards, Tinh Nguyen
27 freelancers estão ofertando em média $129 para este trabalho
HI Contact me for an efficient, perfect, well documented development of your project according to 100% accuracy and requirements, with dedicated support. Thanks Farah Saif
Hi, I am an expert in Java and Object Oriented Programming and Design. I can do this assignment for you. Please provide existing source code, I will start working. Thank you.
Hello I am Software Engineer and expert in Uml and java programming so you can hite me for this [url removed, login to view] share more details on skype Thanks I will wait For your Quick response
i will deliver your project with the exercise 26 for the extra credit, expert in java , uml with all the especification required , and the documentation (javadoc)
Hi, I can build this changes for you in Java at Eclipe also the UML diagrams, for UML diagrams I use the Astah Toolkit. I am looking to hearing forward from you. Best regards, Lilian