I want you to create a google app engine java application that is able to automatically connect to over 10,000 sites, and do the following:
(1) Register as a new user, also log the return message from the site.
(2) Login with the new user id, again log return message.
(3) Submit data to that site after logging in. AFter data is submitted, capture the return data successfully.
The data will be submitted to link directories/article directories/press release sites/social bookmark sites.
I have a database of over 10,000 sites with me-by data base i mean I have exact details for each form- ie url of form, form action, form method(GET OR POST), name of file that generates captcha on that form and also details of each field in the form.
If in a form, captcha is asked for, then that should be shown on screen so that end user can enter it and complete the task of that form.
Also, to help you in receiving and logging the response correctly, I have with me the most popular scripts (in PHP) that are used for link directories/article directories/social bookmarking sites/press release sites.
By looking at the code of these scripts, you have to determine exactly how the return message of a form is being given. Then you have to log the return message in your application.
So either you or someone in your team needs to know PHP so that you can determine how the return message is being logged. Your app will be plugged in to an existing google app engine interface that another coder is currently developing for me.
And ideally I want separate apps - one each for link directories, article directories, press release sites and social bookmarking sites and search engines.
Note that initially you can create a single application, as work is similar for all the above types of scripts.
Attached with this project is sample data for one site, that kind of data will be provided to your application.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
windows/linux/mac with java