Exported Active Directory security descriptors look like "D:AI(OD;CI;WP;afeef501-e8c1-b047-a2c5-53b655e01d43;e66a7ab1-4e78-ad47-b568-8e9b063d7ae9;S-1-394713083-3668336197-3384110351-1285990756-2248301485-250344422)(OD;CI;WP;ee1abb36-8ca3-e740-9..................."
and are well documented at [url removed, login to view]([url removed, login to view]).aspx and [url removed, login to view]
We need to parse them into human-readable form like (GAF has stripped the whitespace..):
Flags: INHERITED | AUTO_INHERITED
0. Allow MiToken Authentication Services (inherit)
Ops: Write property mitokenBlob
1. Allow MiToken Authentication Services (inherit)
Ops: Read all properties
1. Parsing the string into some objects and having a separate class to format the objects into a string
2. Replacing flags, SIDs and GUIDs with strings (if a mapping exists). Strings should be neat constants.
3. Cleaning up strings based on some rules, e.g. CN=MiToken Authentication Services,CN=Roles,CN=MiToken Partition,DC=eufresh,DC=local -> MiToken Authentication Services
4. Ignoring certain flags ( e.g. SELF_RELATIVE)
5. Ignoring ACEs with certain flags (e.g. inherit ones - depending on a parameter)
6. [maybe something else?]
We'd like this done for GWT (Java), including some unit tests. The flags will be hardcoded in Java. The SIDs and GUIDs though need to be resolved by calling the server (all with one call). You don't need to implement this RPC, so just use an interface and a testing class.
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $212 para esse trabalho
I work on Java,jsp ,struts and other technoligies related to java , like GWT,Hibernate and VDM specification as well. Thus ,I can delever this project with accuracy and on time.