Please take a look at the screenshot to get a quick idea of the task. (Yep, we know, it looks funny - It is a fake/test layout, of course :-)
The ToDos are:
- pane upper left: contains a picture. this picture changes when a button has been pressed.
- pane lower left: contains a graph. this may be an internal or external graph drawing component, drawing some example data.
- pane right: contains a table, please use three columns, resizable and sortable, filled with dummy data
- the three panes are resizable
- please create functions to set lines and points in the graph area, and to erase the area
- please create functions to insert lines into the table, and to erase the table content
Important hint: We are aware of Java and its layout/graphics abilities, so please feel free to discuss some of the features with us in case you think they are hard to realize. We prefer efficiency rather than too much effort/time/money for unneeded optical perfection. ;-)
Regarding the graph: Later, we are going to use a IP socket connection to get data for displaying as a graph. In case it is a piece of cake for you, to write a 5-line-dummy-IP-server app to imitate such a connection: wery well! - We would grant it with an extra of 20 USD.