On-Site/Remote computer service specializing in home users, SOHO and small to medium businesses.
Professionally developed website that will impress customers and increase sales. A keen sense of style but functionality should be utilized. I have included information below to help explain project in more detail. If project done well, can lead to other projects.
Our services are basically the same offered by [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view] so a look at these sites will give you an idea of what we want.
I am looking for someone who is a thinker and will come up with ideas for the site as well being creative with the graphics side. I am not looking for someone who needs constant direction and cannot think outside the box.
I will hold rights to the finished site/scripting/imagery etc…
We are the preferred on-site service company in this area. We are pretty much a one stop shop for on-site and remote computer/technology solutions. Quality of service would therefore be number one. Speed of service is definitely up there as well; we offer pickup and delivery same or next day after receiving a call. In our opinion we are faster and more personable than Geeksquad and Firedog, and our pricing is reduced 10-15%. We also service MAC’s, Linux as well as PC/Windows. Networking, security, etc… We have MS, CompTia, Cisco and CISSP certified techs on staff.
1. Requirements: designer must have proven past experience designing websites for corporate clients, flash design knowledge, ASP.NET 2.0/3.0 programming. We must be able to make minor modifications with Visual Studio and MS Expression Web.
2. Client wants usability but also wants project to look great.
3. Make W3C compliant.
4. Formatted in CSS.
5. Use clear self descriptive CSS names.
6. Do not use any non-standard HTML and use proper tab formatting with proper indentation and not spaces.
7. Use CSS templates wherever a layout is repeated.
8. Test on 3 top browsers at 3 popular screen resolutions.
9. Database driven modifications to the services,pricing, etc… including images.
1. New customer registration
2. Returning customer login
3. Service request
4. Service payment (Credit Card)
Allow customers to place service orders, and will notify us of new orders via formatted email (I should be able to edit where the e-mail gets sent to, and I should be able to log-in to view the content of the e-mail).
Customers need to be able to modify existing orders, and will allow us to collect payments (Credit Card or billed to an existing account).
Customers need to be able to create an online account. On the _Your Account_ page, customers should be able to view all of their current and previous orders.
a. Free estimate service
b. Common PC problems
c. Online Chat
d. Remote Support (ex. GoToAssist link)
1. Visitors Details
2. Customers details.
3. Customers complain sheet.
4. Receive complaints through email
5. Modify Prices
6. Modify specials containers on home page and sub-pages.
This project needs to be completed ASAP.
We are willing to break the project into stages.
The initial stage may utilize a form-mail based manual service order section while the database/ASP version is being developed.
We have a $500 budget and will require pricing for additional functionality down the road.
Requirements prior to awarding bid is the developer must provide image slices of the site layout and schema.
Do not bid if you have not successfully completed similar projects please