I'm creating a naval simulation tool, implemented using Eclipse. The participants in the simulation and their behaviours are defined in an XML scenario file.
This project covers the development of an Eclipse GMF editor that would allow graphical creation and editing of the scenario file.
I have an XSD file for the simulation (included in attached zip), in which the "Scenario" entity defines the simulation. I want an Eclipse GMF editor created to generate and edit XML documents based constrained to that file.
The editor would look something like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
The finished product should be an Eclipse project that when run, allows the user to graphically create or edit a "scenario" instance. THIS PROJECT COVERS THE INITIAL DESIGN/PROVING STAGE OF THE DEVELOPMENT. THE DEVELOPMENT STAGE WILL BE OFFERED TO THE CODER AS A PRIVATE PROJECT ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS STAGE.
Where the developer wishes custom icons to be generated, the developer should create a 16*16 gif mockup that just contains a circle shape plus a single letter identifier. Custom icons will be obtained in a separate RaC project
A series of staged payments will be provided in response to deliverables as follows:
1) A project plan indicating how the project is to be solved, including high level architecture diagram (10%)
2) A user interface mockup (10%)
3) An initial, technical demonstrator Eclipse project that just supports a few element types (Scenario, participants, helicopter, helo movement model, eye sensor) (10%)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede) running on Windows NT & Mac OSX