simply, I want to transform HTML file which describe specific object to HTML file contains Graph, this graph describe object in understandable format like google knowledge graph.
- XML file describe specific object (this object usually connected to other objects and usually has extension .owl or .rdf) then simply transform this file to HTML using LODE service using this URL : "[url removed, login to view]" . Note: usually use "OWLAPI" option.
- Output : HTML file contains graph. This graph like "Google knowledge graph"
describe object in understandable format to normal user not technical user.
1- parse HTML file generated from LODE service and transform to graph .
2- graph contains nodes , each nodes describe object and connected to each other using edges .
3- when normal user focus on node in HTML => show popup window which contains object description.
4- write on each edge relationship between nodes.
Example : shakespeare
[url removed, login to view]
then use LODE service to generate HTML file :
Generated HTML file URL :
[url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view]
- parse HTML .
- in this sample : we observe that :shakespeare has wife named "Anne hathaway" and he has some plays.
- HTML file contains graph described shakespeare.
- final graph contains 21 nodes and connected to each other using edges and each edge labeled by name of relation.
- when i focus node => show popup window with node information.
VIP notes :
1- the algorithm must handle all situations not for Shakespeare only or specific object .
2- To test this algorithm I attached some .owl/.rdf files to test your application .
3- XML file extension : usually .owl or .rdf .
4- I want this task as a service not desktop application nor web application.
5- The graph must has nice style to be easy in understanding . (Its important require )