We seek an experienced development team to extend an existing JAVA LWVCL app beyond its capability as an XML-based form renderer and data-entry and validation tool, into an integrated visual modelling and data entry desktop application.
The current app, built on LWVCL, parses XML files to build the menu, transaction forms and lookup data to deliver an n-level, form-based interface on the Desktop and PDA (common code base), providing a range of field types with fairly basic validation.
The forms data entry capability now needs to be complemented with a Visio-style visual modelling capability, using Swing, to enable the creation of a number of visual representations of our XML files (but only on the Desktop, no graphical requirements on the PDA): the desktop user should be able to view the transaction as a series of nested forms, or as a dynamically laid-out visual model that changes based on their context.
To achieve this functionality, we seek to identify a high-quality development team that can demonstrate:
1) An excellent history of developing Java Swing graphical applications supported by references
2) Immediate availability
3) Experience with visual modelling tools, auto-layout algorithms and visual enhancements, like transparency, blends, etc.
4) Deep understanding of XML parsing, modelling, rendering, writing
5) Report creation with XSLT
6) Test planning, documentation and execution
8) To complete in around 8 weeks, guaranteeing on-going support and enhancement capabilities
We seek expressions of interest from those development teams that meet the criteria with a ball-park estimate of costs to achieve version 1 of our integrated product. Based on your responses, we will send likely candidates a detailed document outlining requirements, screen-shots, etc. from which a detailed quote will be required.
The application will need to run on the following platform:
- Windows 2000 Professional and above
- Java [url removed, login to view] on the Desktop
In response to this offer, we require a detailed overview of your (team's) skills and experience in the areas mentioned above and at least 3 references who can verify the quality of your work. Once detailed overviews have been received and evaluated, a selected group will receive detailed documentation to enable a precise estimation to be provided. 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer).
NOTE: while the code base of the LWVCL application needs to be identical for both the Desktop and PDA versions, it is not a requirement for any visual modelling on the PDA platform.
XMLSteam is used on the XML parsing and Beanshell for some of the mathematical and validation work. As we are looking to expand into simulation and Bayesian probabilistic analysis, experience in this area would be well regarded too.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $6865 for this job
can be done , please Check my Review and contact me for more details and demo on PM , and also please let me know your FINAL budget ,then we will talk on the right away...waiting...
, Website Design, Translation, Handheld/PDA, XML or PHP, in order to help project completely. You could reference some websites which I did: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] I think tha Mais