I'm looking for a basic J2EE application skeleton to be created with the following characteristics:
- Must be deployable on Jboss 5.1, build environment should use Ant to compile and deploy.
- It must be bundled with the Smack XMPP library (or alternatively, another XMPP client library with friendly license terms)
- It must have message driven beans that connect to ActiveMQ using parameters from a configuration file.
- It must connect to and monitor a configurable Queue, "MyQUEUE"
- It must connect to and monitor a configurable Topic, "GlobalTopic1"
- It must connect to and monitor a configrable Topic, "GlobalTopic2"
- When deployed, the application must connect to an XMPP server using parameters from a configuration file. (jid, servername)
- If unable to register, the application must register to the XMPP server using parameters from a configuration file.
- The application must monitor XMPP for messages once it connects.
- There must be a Java persistence library bundled capable of interfacing with Postgres8 or Oracle.
A couple of key use cases need to be satisfied:
1. If an XMPP message arrives, the system must process that message and send a message to a dynamic queue. For example, code in if an XMPP message with one argument "Queue2" arrives, send a message via JMS to Queue "Queue2" with the JID of the sender.
2. If a message arrives on Queue "MyQUEUE" that says "XMPP user@server", use Smack to send a message via XMPP to user 'user@server' that says "Hello World"
3. Use log4j to provide logging of all messages in either direction. Use console printing to print all connection status information and message information.
Future follow-up work on this project is available based on the outcome of this first project.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $454 para este trabalho
I have implemented a similar project using Smack lib and Tomcat(App Server). The application is ported to Google app engine with a different usecase. Please check it at http://www.tweeterbot.appspot.com/