Your task is to implement a JUnit callable method/function, which calls the google analytics api in java11
Your task is to implement classes to be able to access these APIs. The JUnit tests itself access a specific apis:
- fetch all details of all analytics data of an account
- fetch all custom reports or an account
Implement the read access for the given APIs.
prepare also the corresponding method signatures (no impl) for the other API calls
Generate/create the JUnit test case methods to call the written API caller.
implement the create/update part for the rest APIs
You need to implement for:
- linux and windows
- implement the api integration
- implement the method
- implement a junit caller method to call with some examples your implemented method
only call from JUnit (no UI)
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a JUnit test to call your functions)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
- any persistence
What are our requirements?
- your code passes checkstyle, pmd and spotbugs (we will share you a git repo with eclipse settings)
- create a model class representing the input of your function
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside of selenium or jgrapht, apache commons are fine. Other libs NEED prior clearance
- the runtime is JRE (no JavaEE nor Spring-container)
- delivery in our git
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work and we will share you more tasks about google apis
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Your placed bid is based on the fact, that you have read the job description and it is the upper bound on your bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.