I need a custom java swing component created for a java application that can act similar to the following "Feedback" tab
on the right side of the following website for example : [url removed, login to view]
This SlidingTabbedPane java component will be used in a java application and should be easy to add
to a JFrame like such : [url removed, login to view]().add(slidingTabbedPane, [url removed, login to view]);
note the following features I am looking for:
- must slide out with some timed animation
- slides out to a preferred width when the tab is clicked on
- slides back when you click anywhere outside the tabbed pane
- on some sort of a glass pane floating above everything else in the JFrame
- pure Java with little to no outside jar dependencies
unlike the "feedback" example I also want the following:
- should take up the whole EAST panel of the JFrame that it is added too
- you should be able to add a JPanel to the SlidingTabbedPane as easy as : [url removed, login to view](myPanel,"Messages");
- multiple tabs can be added to the SlidingTabbedPane
- should have a option to set transparency
- java source files for a class named [url removed, login to view]
- any other support files and documentation
To Be Considered for this Project :
- Thank you for taking the time to understand the project fully. Please reply to this project stating your first name and your favorite color as your last name
and any questions you may have for clarification.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $212 para esse trabalho
Dear Sir, I am the best Java Programmer on this site. Done 500+ projects. I am interested in this customized component development. Please give me this opportunity to work with you.
Kukuh Green. Hi. I've look all your requirement and right now I just have 2 question: 1. Is it just set to EAST or we can place it in other? 2. How about the tab button will look like? like in [login to view URL] ?