This is an expression evaluator program right now. The program has a GUI that consist of a text box to put in your mathematical expression and a TreeView control that display in a tree how the expression is structured.
Simple program. This is what I need help with.
I am testing a piece of code to make it faster and leaner for use in my larger project.
So anyone who can make the following code faster, leaner and use less resources, then bid on it.
This is what I need... a better performing implementation of the node interface's iterator() method.
Performance is measured as:
* Throughput in nodes per second.
* Heap utilization in nodes per kilobyte.
Performance is measured by the [url removed, login to view] tool which is included in the attachment distribution.
* You may add/modify/remove iterator() methods to/from any direct or indirect subclass of [url removed, login to view] (including abstract node's current implementation).
* You may not change any other code in the distribution.
* You may, however, add your own helper classes.
* You may only write pure Java code; JNI is not permitted.
* Give me correct codes please. In particular, your code must always return a valid iterator for any given node.
* However, you do not need to implement the remove() method besides signalling an UnsupportedOperationException (just like the current implementation does).
The Fonda tool prints measurements for a particular expression tree. Use the same tree for our evaluation of the submissions. But we may also use other trees.
Before changing anything, I suggest that you run the test program to get baseline performance numbers for your system:
$ java [url removed, login to view]
After a while, see output like this:
Number of nodes : 10001
Latency : 15327 ms for 1000 tree traversals
Storage : 480256 bytes for 3 tree traversals
Throughput : 652508.64 nodes/second
Heap utilization : 63.97 nodes/KByte
Note that only the last two numbers matter. Bigger is better.
Give me the source code for any classes you modified and for any new helper classes you created.
Thats it. I need something good.
The files are uploaded in the zip file.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $64 para esse trabalho
Hi, I am not bidding for the project yet, just interested in the work as a hobby. One of the files is missing [login to view URL] can you please upload that as well? Thanks, Amit.
I had a quick look, and my throughput here was 2361511.22 nodes/second and is now 3107830.95 nodes/second. I can provide this right now for $30, or investigate further for $neg.
This type of work would take concentration to develop and solve this type of [login to view URL] i am commited to do this type of project and expecting same from your side. thaks