The application will be very simple in its functions.
1. The java application will run on windows desktop.
2. It will connect to a remote MySQL DB to get data.
3. The user define in the app parameters, the com port where each modem is connected.
The modems will be Siemens TC35i which accept AT commands.
I should be able to connect more than one modems simultaneously in the Java app.
Each modem will be defined by a specific name (variable gsm_modem)
4. The Java app, will get from the MySQL DB data, for example mobile_number, sms_text, gsm_modem
With these data the java application will send using the defined gsm_modem the SMS.
5. The communication between the Java App and the modems will be made using the well known AT commands.
6. Finally, the Java App should be able to read the received SMS in the modems and save also them in the remote DB.
All the details about the table fields of the remote DB and the data that will be fetched and also saved in the DB, will be provided.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $190 para este trabalho
Hello, I'm a Senior Java developer and I have a strong professional skills in Java on different projects. Let me help you with what you need. Regards
I'm ready to take this take. With my 5 years + experience will do this for you easily. If you like feel free to talk me via my skype id [url removed, login to view]
I am ready to fulfill your requirement within the time limit. Previously i have done some of the stuffs related to your requirement. so i am confidant that i can do this task. Thanks & Regards!