I need someone to do this school assignment exactly as it is in the following description
-the delivery date is after a 24 hours maximum
-must support mvc and abstract factory
-must be done in netbeans not eclipse.
Following the MVC architectural pattern and given the files in the [url removed, login to view] file, you are asked to do the following:
You need to build a web application for selling shoes and watches online. You are given two files [url removed, login to view] and watch.html.
- The user should start on the [url removed, login to view] page.
- Then, the user should either go to the shoes or watches page.
- The user can use any of the available buttons, for example, when choosing the [url removed, login to view], the user should fill out the information in the form and then:
- Confirm and buy more shoes: this will add the selected shoes to the user's session and will keep the user in the shoes page.
- Confirm and go to the watches page: this will add the selected shoes to the user's session and will take the user to the watches page.
- Confirm and Review items: this will add the selected shoes (or watches in case you were in the [url removed, login to view]) to the user's session and will take the user to the page that will list all the selected items.
What is required from you:
- Write the controller code. All requests should go through the controller.
- Write the necessary code for the views (jsp files).
- Add a Customer class. The customer class should have the list of all the purchases.
+ Keep track of all the different purchases (the user may make more than one purchase) for the user in his session.
- You need to use the Abstract Factory design pattern properly.
- You need to write the missing code in the following classes:
1. AutomaticWatch: automatic watch is 1.2 times more expensive than battery watches.
4. BasketBallShoes: basketball shoes are 1.4 times more expensive than runnning shoes.
- You need to use the [url removed, login to view] file to read the price of items.
- Write a filter that will log the request and response times (when they occured) in a text file. The name of the text file should be configured in the [url removed, login to view] file. The log entry should also include the user session id. You need to add the filter tags.