I need an Ubuntu app that should run when computer restart, the app should include the following features:
1. It need to be a Web Socket Client (Socket server is already written in .Net using C#)
2. Web Socket Server will send an XML message with information that need to be printed in a thermal printer attached to the device.
3. When starts, the app should open a web browser in kiosk mode (Maybe Firefox, but we are open to other options)
4. The web browser should open a default page and pass the device’s MC address and IP Address
5. If for some reason the app lost connection with the Web Socket Server, it should continue trying every 15 seconds.
6. If the web page in the browser doesn’t load, it should continue trying every 30 seconds
This is a small device with a printer attached, the Linux version is: Xfce Desktop Environment version 4.10 distributed by Ubuntu ([login to view URL])
Access to the device can be granted using any remote desktop app that comply with the company security standards.
$250 - $500
All source code rights will belong to me.
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $357 para esse trabalho
Hi. I am c++ king. I am very good at socket app. Relevant Skills and Experience c/c++, linux, socket Proposed Milestones $400 USD - according to discussion