Please experienced coders only.
This project is to fix a website scrapper that no longer works because the website changed. Also add some extra functionality. The program runs from the command line in Java 1.4 on top of mySQL 3.
The program logs into [url removed, login to view] and browses through product categories to find each product page. Then it inserts/updates product data to the database. There are 2 modes involved, one updates/inserts basic product data such as title, price, and quantity in stock into the database, and the other updates/inserts product description and image.
I am including the following:
* Most of the code. I will provide the winning bidder with complete code.
* Sample website pages that need to be scrapped
* SQL CREATE queries for building the database
Here is what needs to be done:
1. Code no longer works because the website changed. You'll need to update regular expressions in the parser objects to match the new website. Structurally the new website is same as the old one, so I don't think there is much more than that, if anything.
2. Each product page shows UPC, ISBN, and/or EAN. ISBN is parsed and saved to the database, the other 2 are not. EAN if available needs to be parsed from the product page and saved to the database under into ISBN13 column, and UPC goes into listedUPC column.
(In [url removed, login to view], ISBN is parsed around line 106 and then added to Item object around line 158. You'll need to add EAN and UPC properties to Item object.)
3. When the program saves images to the database, add option to save them to hardrive instead. (Use the value of ID in oopcds table as file name.) Implement ability to toggle between the 2 options from the command line. Also ability to toggle between the option to overwrite files that are already on hardrive and skipping them.
(See [url removed, login to view] around line 297)
Ask if anything is unclear
37 freelancers estão ofertando em média $282 para esse trabalho
Hi there, I have over 3 years of experience of Java. I can assist you in fixing your scrapper and adding more functionalities. Please get in touch over chat so that we can discuss details. Thank you, Shekhar Patil
Hi, i have done similar wescrapping project in the past. will finish it in 4-5 days max. Regards, Surbhi Relevant Skills and Experience Java Proposed Milestones $277 USD - complete work