Please remember there is no extension in time schedule.
Deadline is EST time November 2nd 5 PM which is 36 hours from now.
I got all the files for [url removed, login to view] you are not able to finish it in deadline please dont bid...
Maximum budget $150
The objective of the assignment is to implement a Sudoku game in an Object-Orientated way. The game has to be:
• Coded in java
• j2me application whose executable is .jar
Features of the game include:
• player able to play with others using multiplayer function through Bluetooth where they compete against each other based on speed
• player able to fill in the numbers on the board with different colours
• player able to reset the board such that all the numbers filled by the player disappears but the original numbers on the board still remain
• player is timed for the duration of the game but there is no time limit and he/she can pause or resume the game anytime
• player is able to see the available numbers to be filled in a hidden square from its sub-squares.
• player can also get hints to solve the squares but the maximum number of hints for each game is 5 and no hint will be displayed is wrong number is filled into any square
• sound effects