We seek Ruby on Rails developers to help develop a modular, custom CMS application. The ideal candidate will have at least a year of real-world Ruby on Rails development experience, and possess the following skill set:
* Familiarity with RESTful design and implementation as it relates to Ruby on Rails
* Strong Object Oriented Programming background
* Well versed in MySQL, including: the ability to write high performance SQL statements, intimate knowledge of joins, normalization
* Experience using AJAX with prototype or JQuery
* Familiarity with modular, plug-in architectures is a huge plus
Full and part time positions available. This is a contract position lasting three to four months.