We had a team start building a Drupal website for us in order to update our older Drupal website. Unfortunately the team we hired has a habit of randomly disappearing on us, not responding to emails or calls for days, sharing few details with us, and missing most of their deadlines. We need to give this project to another team immediately, so we can meet a January 1st deadline. The website is about 70% complete at this point. I have created a document with a link to the development site on our server and a list of what has been done with the site so far. The document also contains detailed notes on what needs done to finish the site. Most of the notes cover tweaks to the graphic design of the site which has been mostly completed. What we need is a team that can execute. They need to finish the Drupal theming tweaks and any Drupal functionality such as permissions and shopping cart. Here's a list of points:
- All graphic files and drupal development files will be available
- 14-15 page site w/ lightboxs for pages containing testimonials and press
- Our old site has been copied and updated from Drupal 5 to Drupal 6 and placed on the server
- All pages have been designed, so only small tweaks need made to most all pages
- Navigation structure of site has been finalized, and executed on the server
- Video content management plugin for Drupal has been added to the Drupal backend
- Most pages have been created graphically and have been added to the site for viewing. Many of these pages need tweaks to the theming to align pixels and some graphic elements on the pages may need tweaked, but not major changes to the site necessary.
- The home page is the only page on the site that needs some updating graphically, but no big structural changes and we have all of the changes we want detailed out so all you need to do is to execute on our directions. Java script is being used for a top leaderboard to rotate through pictures.
- 2 pages, free trail and registration sign up pages, never moved from the graphic comp stage to being written into the Drupal website. That will need completed
- The shopping cart is enabled; however the site is missing the required key file to complete the purchase.
- Merging the pages on the backend of our old drupal website with the newly designed frontend of the new website
Please respond ASAP if you believe your team can execute on this project over the next 3 weeks. Please do not respond if your team is not professional and cannot give us updates everyday on what has been finished and what is being worked on. Details have been listed in our Website completion document and will be sent to qualified candidates.
The team that can execute professionally and follow through on their commitments will manage the site for us going forward and will be given many, many more projects at higher fees. While this situation is very inconvenient and frustrating for us, this is a very good opportunity for a team looking to partner up with an established business like ours that is internationally recognized in their field.