We are looking for a skilled flash programmer that can help us with motion detection.
We need to create a Flash motion detection plugin for an existing site.
We have found an open source motion detection flash app from this link:
[url removed, login to view] [^] Look for ’little test application.
This app can be used but if you know another one which is better we can use that instead.
It will run in a browser website on our site.
- To set an indentification key and password.
- To start the motion detecting.
- To stop the motion detecting.
- To set the exit delay - how much time the person has to walk away from the camera before motion detection send a detection signal to the site
- To set the detection sensitivity (amount of change required to trigger a detection)
- To set the count in seconds of continuous motion required to trigger a detection.
- To set the minimum time allowed between detection signals (in seconds)
The motion detection app must be able to:
- Query the site for a response to whether the identification key and password are valid
- Send a message to the site when motion is detected (via a javscript function or direct http call), containing information:
- The indentification key and password
- The amount of time since the motion detection app was activiated
- The amount of movement detected (% of screen or other measurement that can indicate amount)
- The count in seconds of continuous motion if set.
A bonus would be send a captured image from the detected motion with the message.
A bonus would be a slider to set detection sensitivity.
This is done on our end on the server: user can specify how much time they have to disable alarm once it's activated