What I need is mostly a piece of coding to integrate the following idea in a otherwise pretty simple to design website, or let's say on the main page:
I have a music-video with music only (no song) that you can imagine to be the worldwide known "Happy Birthday Song" melody; the goal is that visitors can send that music-video to, let's say, any one person/email address of their choice, over the internet (like a simple animated e-card from one of these large greeting-cards websites)
To give a better idea of what I need, please have a look at the following website/webpage that allows people to send a Happy Birthday e-card with a personalized recording, aside of customizing also the name of the card's receiver:
[url removed, login to view] (click on the first said "Animated" thumb of e-cards showing on the left of the page (with the green frog)...
This is what the sender would have to write and to do before sending the video e-card:
- Write and/or insert the NAME OF THE PERSON to whom he is sending the video-card (who will be able to read his own name in the "scrolling words")
- Write the EMAIL-ADDRESS of the person at destination.
- Write HIS OWN NAME and HIS OWN EMAIL ADDRESS, plus an eventual personal note.
- Select(on a pop-up small calendar for example)the date of delivery of today
or of a later day.
- Select another style of music also (will be 3 different styles to select from the right hand side.
IMPORTANT: my website will be hosted by Hostgator but I have no idea how much memory such a system would take on my website (or on the hostgator server)?...
LATER ON: I'd like to be able to send the greeting-card to/from a mobile phone. I'd like to offer this service for free until it will become hopefully very popular and then would make money with advertising, thus should plan some space in the layout for later google ads or baneers already now maybe...