Em Andamento

simple flash wedding website

Dear Webmasters,

I want you to develop a simple flash wedding website. 80% similar to [url removed, login to view] and the rest 20% should be different from this. you can use the same colour theme with diffently. with some approximate 10 pages. and the site should not take long time to load. the flash file should be optimized to it's best. the budget is very low. if you are confident of doing the same site again with some minor changes. please bid for this project. if you have any flash samples please give me the link of those sites developed by you. and it's very urgent and has to be completed in 3-4 days.

hi guys i am not telling to use your creativity for this project. and no much animation is required. just do it in the way it is in the website which i have given you the link. just some 9 pages with minimum flash effects. that's all. i cannot afford more than $75. if interested please contact me. i am in a real urgent of completing the project.

Habilidades: Adobe Flash, Design Gráfico, Javascript, Fotografia

Veja mais: flash wedding website, flash wedding, wedding site flash, free wedding website flash, simple wedding website, top flash wedding websites, wedding flash site, indian wedding website samples, wedding flash design india, free wedding flash, best flash wedding website, wedding website indian flash, indian wedding flash site, indian wedding website flash, simple wedding flash, flash wedding websites, www developed by, wedding. com, best website pages, best html website, indian simple flash sites, flash wedding site creator, free indian wedding website, simple wedding websites, indian wedding website examples

Acerca do Empregador:
( 4 comentários ) Bangalore, India

ID do Projeto: #162197