We need an expert in developing apps/webapps for iPhone.
The project contain will be a demo application for a client but should include;
A scratch lot that randomly show different amounts.
GPS/google map tracking. Get the closest store(from addresses in database) according to the users position.
Display results from other games, through grabbing data flow from an other website.
Your team will help us develop the whole app according to sketches and requirements and also enable client-server communication between iPhone client application and a web site. (RESTful). When your work is done the app is fully functional for delivery to client for download and run.
All legal rights will belong to us and your will get credit as developer. We own the concept, the app, and all right to modify and distribute the app.
When you developing a 100% web application that can run on a iPhone you will use
• [url removed, login to view]
When developing a clean app you follow:
• Design in strict compliance with the “iPhone Human Interface Guidelines” ([url removed, login to view])
iPhone scratch application needs to be very focused on user experience of scratching a lot in the iPhone and other mobiles. Check this site: [url removed, login to view] Click on "triss" in the left menu and then "demolott" in the black list above the lot. Its important that we could do this kind of feeling, even better. Do you think its possible. Note: this application needs to be a webapplication for iPhone, like jqtouch etc..
The important thing with this case is to show what a cool and realistic feeling you can get through scratching a lot in an iPhone.
Main things that the user should be able to and experience are:
1. Experience the lot in 3D-perspective
2. Zoom in/out the lot with the fingers
3. Flip the lot 180 degrees to get "about" information on the backside of the lot.
4. When rotating iPhone a zoomed view of the scratch area will be shown.
5. Scratching the scratcharea until the hidden numbers shows up. The lint from scratching shall also be falling down on below the lot. (like the website I sent)
6. Gravity support. Shaking the iPhone during the scratch will result that the lint from scratching will swarm around the lot and then fall down again on stop shaking.
7. When scratching the scratch area it will trigger small vibration in the iPhone + a scratchsound will play.
Let me know if you are the one to manage this application.
Budget: $300 Max
Time Frame: 10 Days