The D3 library is here: [url removed, login to view]
UPDATES TO MAKE: My updated version will be used to visualize projects/portfolio.
1) I want to edit the JSON file to only have 2 layers. The inner-most layer is the company. The second layer are the projects worked on for that company.
2) Make it so the size of each segment of the donut is in # of months.
3) Add an additional data-point for value to the JSON file for the outer (project) layer height
- The additional value will represent the height of the 2nd (project) layer. This should be in 100's. So a project with a value or 300 will be twice as tall as one with 150. Make a height maximum of 10,000.
4) Add additional data to the JSON file about each project
- Project Name, Project Description
- Skill value for set skills (this is a set skill list of 6 skills): so each project will have a set value (0-10)for each skills; for example:
* Project 1
> Skill 1: 4
> Skill 2: 7
> Skill 3: 8
> Skill 4: 3
- This data should be displayed in a box to the side of the sunburst visualization
INTERACTIONS TO BE ADDED:
1) Rollover a project should highlight it (brighter color, pie slice becomes slightly larger, etc)
2) Click on a project should change the Box to the side based on the Name, Description, & Skills for each project
* skills should be displayed graphically as in the below infographic (team rankings box to the right)
Looking to mimic the design/interaction of: [url removed, login to view]
* my version obviously has less data/interactions but the concept is similar
A full scope and design guide will be provided to the selected bidder.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $151 for this job
Hello, I am ready to strat work on this project from now and I am sure i wil finish this within 24 to 48 hours and on behalf of this, I just need a positive feedback from you