I am looking for a custom built xmpp/jabber client.
- Connect to my Openfire [url removed, login to view] username and password will be supplied to the user so there is no registration needed by the application; just a login screen.
- Automatically reconnect if connection is lost, even if it takes 30-60 minutes to restore.
- Allow user chat with contacts
- Contact list must have a delimiter of "::" to allow for subgroups within the roster. (XEP-0083).
- Utilize message receipts (Sent, Delivered, Read)(XEP-0184)
- Create or join MUC Group Chat, easily invite others to conference
- Send photos or voice messages to other contacts either directly or through a secure cloud based service.
- Two-way video chat (WebRTC)
- Ability to select a contract group and broadcast a message to those contacts.
I would like a web friendly version that could be accessed via the web but easily modified to work on mobile platform..
If you can do all of this for a reasonable price, I will close the bidding and move forward with you. Money is ready to be delivered. Must be willing to show at least a web friendly demo site of most of the features or I will not consider your offer.
Payment will paid in stages of development. Project must be completed by January 21st dec at the very latest.