4. We have an AJAX image viewer -
a. Currently when clicking a thumbnail to load a picture it show the text “submit query”.
b. We want this changed to a progress bar. Like gmail.
c. Here is an example, but not sure if this works the same a gmail.
[url removed, login to view]
5. We have an image upload form when entering a new property. -
(The enterimages control is part of a 3 step process which is resides in the [url removed, login to view], you may need to comment out a few lines to test the enterimages control separately. You do not need to worry about the 3 step process as this is working fine.)
d. Currently it uploads multiple pics but only 3mb limit. It also compresses photos server side and creates 3 different sizes and stores them in the DB.
e. The control should upload multiple images in one go, with no image size limit.
f. It should work like gmail attachements, The file upload window (below) should limit two six images.
g. The list of images should look like this table with 6 rows for a max 6 photos.
h. An uploaded photo should have the option to delete it. A photo being uploaded should show a progress bar as the photo is uploading. e.g.
i. If it could compress images(that are greater than 500k) on the client before uploading that would be great, if not find a small program users can download, install and use to compress images before uploading them. The program should be simple and easy to use.
j. When adding images, set the first image to the “main image” and give the ability for the user to set main image on the other images.
6. Gallery Control – Add the following features to our existing control.
a. Database side Paging solution with our new DAL (LINQ / NHIBERNATE)
b. Display Counts for article and property search results, like Google does (33 of 100 results)
c. When clicking price of property use AJAX to show a div layer popup to show the price in 6 other currencies. We have a method to call to make the exchange on the base rate which we store in the database.
d. These changes need to be integrated into our site with relevant changes to HMTL & CSS supplied.
e. The gallery control currently repeats the ImgProperty control. This needs to be changed to use a simple <img> tag. When getting a list of properties from the DB, the gallery control should only get the main image for each property, this will save costly DB calls and remove the need to use the ImgProperty control.
f. The gallery control need to accept a RecordsPerPage parameter from its parent page. This should be used to specify the amount of records the gallery control will get from the DB and show to the user. For example on our home page it will display 8, on the right col it will display 4. On the property search page it will show 12.
• In your development you must follow Microsoft naming conventions, and standard design concepts and techniques.
• We have further guidelines to follow for Schema requirements and coding standards.
• You must follow Test Driven development framework and create and include Tests for all your methods. Your work must be tested thoroughly, optimised and functioning correctly.
• You must provide a complete solution, including detailed documentation on how it works and instructions for use/integration, including limitations etc. Documentation providing lists of methods and properties is not helpful. You will need to work with us somewhat to direct us how to integrate your solutions with our site, and may need to revise interfaces slightly.
• Upon acceptance we will supply you with complete details of the tasks.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $242 for this job
I have completed 69 Projects world-wide and got EXCELLENT client reviews. Read them in my profile. I am ready to start ASAP. Contact me in pmb, if you want me to proceed. Thanks and Regards : TUHIN
General functions: 1. View/Upload 2. Image and file size control Image functions: 1. Scale by percent 2. Constrain proportions 3. Set fixed size 4. Crop
Hi, We have a good team with experience in .NET,ASP,PHP,JQuery,AJAX and other open sources. We can do this project with good quality. Pls provide us more details about this. Thanks.