CogLab is a development and design studio based in Hong Kong. We work from around the globe, building all kinds of projects from enterprise resource planning systems, to social platforms for startups, down to quick organization websites, from 2-week sprints to 2-year long projects.
About the position
- Take control of the backend codebase: you're in charge
- Work with frontend developers: they consume your RESTful api
- Work with devops: they prepare the servers and hosting
- Your life comes first: work fits in after your family, your friends, etc
- Work from anywhere, any time
- Work in supportive project teams of 2-7
- Your favorite Database
- As many peripherals as you have: cache layer, search engine, background jobs, etc
- Agile development
- Rapid learner
- Team player
You may apply for multiple positions: just indicate this and answer their respective interview questions.
Agencies / development houses not welcomed.
You're already in first-round.
- Tell us about yourself.
- Send us your own code samples that showcases your abilities in language(s) and/or framework(s) that you want to code in. You could send code snippets, or point us to repositories. If you have none, make a todo app. For features roughly reference TodoMVC, but specs are up to you. We're not looking for a complete, perfect application, but bits of code that show the best of you.
- State your availability, current and expected remuneration. It's okay to give in (hours/week) and (salary/hour) respectively if you're not looking for full-time engagement. Any notice period?
- Anything else you'd like to let us know? Or anything to convince us that you're *the* Backend Knight?
Good luck! - and join us soon!
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $27/hora para este trabalho
Hi i have already a working experience on node.js as a back-end development about more than 1 year and i have to join your domain for done my best contact me soon please waiting for the opportunity like this