This should be a 5 minute job for somebody who knows what they are doing. I'll pay $10 and you'll get a great rating for 5 minutes work.
Please only bid if you can complete this immediately.
(at the moment I have some text where the countdown timer will be).
What I need:
- for the timer to start when a visitor lands on the page.
- to be able to set what the timer counts down from.
- when the timer reaches 5 minutes, I want the text to turn red, and for a sentence underneath the timer to say "Only 5 minutes left to claim this offer"
- when the timer reaches zero I want it to redirect to another page (which I am able to set), and also drop a cookie so that if a visitor returns to the original page, they are automatically redirected to the new page.
- If they leave the page before the timer gets to zero, I need the timer to continue counting down. In other words, if the timer is set to 30 minutes, and they come back after 30 minutes, the offer has expired. If they come back before the 30 minutes is up, the timer shows however long is left...
- you'll see at the bottom of the page there's also some XXXXXXX's where the countdown is also going to go - can you do me a snippet so that I can put it there too (but I don't need any extra text to appear on this part).
That's all I need. I need this delivered quickly, so only bid if you can complete immediately.
I will award it to the first person who bids who has a good rating.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
All modern browsers.