We are looking for someone to develop a live-chat application which enables someone to chat with visitors to their website. This application must include the following features:
- Click-to-chat button
- Support multiple-user accounts with the ability to route inquiries to different back-end operators
- Support for multiple operators on each account
- Proactive chat windows (with each account having multiple proactive-chat windows and the proactive chats are triggered based upon the webpage the user is on)
- Chat logs
- Website visitor management - Allowing the website owner to view visitors to their website, monitor their progress through the site, and push a proactive chat if they would like while the user is on the website.
- Ability for the user to enter their name, and then the proactive chats will automatically use their name in the message
- An online registration platform for users
- A back-end online administration platform for admins (add/modify accounts, billing, etc.) - We do NOT require credit card integration at the current time, but we would like the system to be scalable to allow this integration.
- An online operator interface and an operator interface which can be minimized to the system tray (can just be an adaptation of a web-browser)
- The ability to show pictures in the chat window
- The ability to customize the look of the chat window for each account (on the chat-window end, and a different logo on the operator end)
- The ability to show a small profile next to each chat window on the user-end (which can be turned on or off by the account administrator)
In addition, we would like this application to be visually appealing, so we would like someone who either works with a graphic artist or has graphic-design experience.
Please include a portfolio of past application development with your bid, as well as the platform you feel would be best to run this program on. We feel that the best platform would be AJAX (NOT flash please).
Thanks for your interest in this project!