**It is very important to me that you read and follow all instructions when you make your bid. Part of this is a test to see if you can follow instructions. If you can't then don't waste your time bidding** This project is to
* Make pretty [url removed, login to view] - this means format the page so that it is better looking. The basic page elements are there - but it is ugly. You do not need to bother with the Document header, option area or footer. Those parts will come from another place. Choose appropriate sans-serf fonts, colors. Add boxes etc where needed. In short - make it right. Anticipate that we will make a couple of iterations on this.
* Finish the functionality of the page - further described on [url removed, login to view]
All JS and CSS must be appropriately commented
**Bid Procedure - You Must read and follow the following**
* Project has following milestones.
* 1. Submit prettied page for approval
* 2. Add functionality
* In your bid - tell me how many days to complete each milestone. You must get approval on 1. before starting on 2.
If you have any questions, provide a way that we can instant message to discuss the project
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition delivered in a zip file.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must work in all IE6+ and Firefox 2+, opera 8+ browsers, seamonkey (mozilla) latest version.