This request is simple:
- a front page with three text fields (your comment, a twitter user name, a tweet). just barebones form fields and class-tagged div-tags?
- a button on the page that randomly selects default values for those three fields based on a google spreadsheet (using the gdata api); this spreadsheet will get larger, so should be able to draw from the sheet with no pre-defined number of rows.
barebones html and class-tagged divs.
- a submit button that links to the twitter API to post this as a tweet, appended with a [url removed, login to view] link to a unique page with the submission. no twitter login, just the same functionality as a 'tweet' button, that fills in the tweet field on [url removed, login to view] for a user if they are logged in.
- unique pages for each creation, and a larger list-version with all of them with pagination every ten.
- abililty to retweet on any individual entry/unique page/tweet.
must be able to ask for changes and see how the work is progressing.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $109 para este trabalho
Hello, I am new to GAF. I am an expert on the Twitter API and the GData API. I can do this for you. I will combine the power of PHP and the art of Ajax to polish up the final product. Thanks.