* We require a developer to create a HTML version of the drag and drop challenge attached (Cookery Techniques [login to view URL]).
[login to view URL]
* I will provide the original flash file for the developer to export the original image assets from.
* The template also has a design for an alert box provided. If possible, could we have the alert act like an actual modal pop-up where the entire background is greyed out (as opposed to just the area of the challenge).
* Additional requirements:
• It must work in all modern browsers: IE8 +, Firefox 6 +, Chrome 9+, and Safari 4+, and all major mobile browsers (iOS and Android)
• The HTML challenge must look and function identically to the attached example swf file
• Drag objects must work on mobile/tablet browsers
* Please make your bid for the initial project - but we are looking for someone to do work like this on an ongoing basis (if you not interested in ongoing work, please don't bid). After completing the initial project there are 9 more "challenges" that we need to convert. You'll be able to bid on completing these, or we can explore the possibility of paid by the hour work.
* Additionally - one each task is completed the script must provide a true/false array so that it can be checked back with our SCORM compliant LMS.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $183 para esse trabalho
Hello! The project looks like simple enough to complete it in one-two days. However, please provide several more details via messaging before any decisions. Thank you.