Attention, I need this project running on Mac OSX's Dashboard Widgets environment. One for the employee, another for the supervisor.
After arriving at a web site address, a user will be presented with a logon dialogue that allows employers or clients to log on. The employees will then be able to enter time while the employers will be able to approve time.
1. Have employees click on a “Submit Timecard” link on Web site.
2. This link will have employee log on and then be presented with a button that says “fill out timecard”.
3. After entering in the data for each day, the employee will push the “submit” button. The temp would hit the "Submit" button at the end of their work week. Ex: Friday or Sunday will be the most likely end to their work week depending on the need to work OT during the weekend.
4. At the end of the week, this timecard needs to be approved by employer. When the employee hits "Submit" after they have completed their work week I would like the time card to be automatically emailed (with a high priority designation) to the Client who would be designated as the supervisor. That individual would then click on a link to be taken to a web page that would allow them to "Approve or "Deny" the time specificed on the time card. If the client supervisor approves he would then hit an "Approved" button which would then send the approved time card directly to a designated email address. Before this final step, the supervisor would be presented with an "Are you Sure" button. Once they hit that button the time card gets sent directly to the designated email address.
5) A dashboard view allows the supervisor to view timecard per week.
6) A management page (under supervisor) to administer the employees and the supervisor with simple 'create', 'search', 'modify' and 'delete'.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $295 for this job