Our client requires you to comply with the following:
Your written proposal (in reasonable English) is required to address the following criteria: <b>Do not place a bid without a WRITTEN PROPOSAL accompanying it. ‘We can do it’ does not constitute a written proposal. This work requires proof that you (and/or group)can do it, beginning with the proposal.</b> Inadequate proposals will be deleted as well as most who lack ratings for large projects.
- Review our vision, values, benefit, attributes and value proposition;
- Identify the audiences and the website functions required to reach them;
- Research and examine stakeholder concerns and how they are linked to (the non-profit) benefits;
- Provide a competitive analysis of other associations' web site offerings of rehabilitation services.
- Work with (the non-profit) National branch on branding and design options that will translate beyond the website to rollout of (the non-profit)’s additional marketing collateral.
- Advise and implement strategies for search engine optimization (SEO).
Content and Database Requirements:
- Provide a detailed content strategy, identifying web tools for static and interactive content targeted to (the non-profit)'s members, and primary and secondary customer stakeholders.
- Design an interface that is easy to maintain with a recommendation of a content management system for administering and updating content.
- Provide a membership database that will enable the Administrator to:
*Search for active records using any field
*Update personal profiles
*Synchronize membership data to the in- office database
*Run a synchronization script on the in-house server as a scheduled task that can be run at any time on demand or scheduled to run automatically
- Ensure the membership database will enable member users to access restricted areas within the Members Only section via different access permissions.
- Ensure the membership database will enable designated people to group email to selected groups.
- Implement a web analytics system and be prepared to make adjustments within 6 months of the web site's launch based on results.
- Recommend competitive pricing for site hosting and maintenance.
- Ensure that all copyright, licensing and intellectual property is acknowledged.
- Provide manual and web standards/style guidelines for ongoing updates and changes.
Please provide the following:
- A description of your experience in producing sites for non-profit and/or Association projects with company profile and vendor's qualification.
- Current reference information for three former or current clients with URLs.
- The type of team that will be assigned to this project and each person's role.
- Resumes of personnel engaged for writing, designing and development of the web site.
- A solid graphic design portfolio.
- A project plan and timeline.
- A budget with details of what is included in this budget.
- Strategies for addressing escalation of costs, identifying how you will control for that, and manage the procurement relationships if there are sub contractors and freelancers.
Winning bids will not be chosen until at least Aug 1, 2007. This is not the only location this work opportunity is being made available.
30 freelancers estão ofertando em média $9080 para este trabalho
Dear Client, Thank you for taking out your priceless time in reading my bid!We have gone through your"Site Revamp"project requirements and we believe to deliver it within the judged time [url removed, login to view] team contains highl Mais
Hello sir, We can provide you with an excellent [url removed, login to view] you to please check your PMB and let us know if you require more information about us. Thanks :)
I have more than 9 years Experience in WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. I can Provide you the solution. I will start ASAP
Hello sir, i have carefully reviewed your project description and willing to work with you. I will full fill all the criteria that you have stated in your bid. For more details please see PMB. Thanks