1. I own www.evilrule.com. I need to change the content on the site to describe what we do.
2. I have been on the sales side of the search industry for over 6 years. I am looking for a coder to build two adware applications.
a. the first application should be a hyper-linking application. This application is just like the vibrant media intellitxt except it sits on the users desktop. Essentially it will highlight all keywords of value (using OV keyword pricing,this will be the search feed to be implemented into the application). When a mouses over occurs, it will pop a small ad (the keyword search result for the word). I would like it to do 404, re-install if removed, check to make sure it is the only search application running,allow the ability to force clicks, strip other adware programs out and new software to be uploaded.
b. the second application would be a simple pop-advertising application. I would like it to do 404, re-install, strip other apps. except mine, force clicks when instructed and allow other applications to be uploaded. I want my OV search results to pop over yahoo and google when searches are done, redirects searches from the address bar and if the search results window is closed pop a side search in the "favorites" area. I will need the search window added and built for this application as well.
In addition to these applications I will need the tracking built for both, control panel for both and the installers for these applications. I want to syndicate search feeds, index all feeds, select feeds and have them meta fed into a single XML. Track seperate sub ID's of partners and [url removed, login to view] off the shelf search engine to serve the OV results from and provide the name for the XML call is fine.
I will need to set up servers for all of this. Your recommendations and help with this will also be paid for on a consulting basis.
I would be willing to offer the coder a stake in the profits in addition to paying for this project since there will need to be changes to avoid norton. If these can avoid the approval process of vista, I would be willing to discuss a large bonus.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The Adware will be installed itself automatically when the user will click on an EXE file. The file should be small (50-100kb) and delete itself when the
HIDDEN installation is completed.
The Adware should be installed in the Windows registry and should be VERY HARD to uninstall.
- Windows XP SP2 will ask the user if he wants to run the NON identified EXE file every time the Adware will load.
So I need someone who is very good in programming and could maybe integrate the Adware code lines directly in IEXPLORE.EXE.
32 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3489 para esse trabalho
I have just completed a similar project for my company.I insure you to deliver the best quality in commited time; it is always going to be a win-win to deal with me.