We are looking for 2 J2EE Developers for building an online marketplace.
The candidates MUST fulfill the following requirements:
- Well-acquainted with design patterns.
- Has participated in 4+ successful J2EE projects.
The IDEAL candidates WOULD meet the following profile:
- Have participated in 8+ successful J2EE projects.
- Proficient at applying design patterns.
- Experience integrating e-payment gateways into J2EE applications.
Full-time dedication is mandatory.
Candidate will receive functional and technical requirements along with the proposed technical design (e.g. class diagram and E/R model).
Duration of the assignment is estimated in 40 - 60 working days, depending on the final planning, the candidate performance and the complexity of the modules ultimately assigned.
The project's estimated starting date is May-June 2007.
The project's estimated ending date is July-August 2007.
Decision on whether this web application will be deployed on a Linux or a Windows server hasn't yet been taken.
Decision on whether this web application will use an specific DBMS hasn't yet been taken, although it has been decided that it will be one of the following: PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle.