We need to develop a Learning Management System, that controls online courses, students, and their progress. We need to track test scoring, student data, student performance, etc.
The most important feature, is that this Learning Management System MUST comply with the SCORM 1.2 guidelines. We need to find a provider that has experience with it (if you don't even know what SCORM is, this project might not be for you).
These are the specs:
1) High volume of concurrent users.
2) Development in .Net 2.0, VisualStudio 2005, MS SQL Server 2005 Enterprise and Windows 2003 Server.
3) Launch and track SCORM 1.2 compliant courses.
4) Shoud use .Net Global_Resources on all labels, messages, alerts, etc., according to the user's preferred language. Should not have any hardcoded textual content, nor use page-level resources (only global resources).
5) Interfase should be easily localized.
b. Language interfase
6) Basic functionality
a. Registration and validation module for users
b. Training module (launch and track courses)
c. Reports module: built in reports to view course status and performance in addition to learner grading
d. Secure interfase
e. Pre-test and post-test evaluation module
f. Consolidated reports (statistics for population of students)
g. Data backup and recovery module
h. Be capable of interfacing with an existing user registration system
i. Students need to be grouped by their geographical location/certification center location
7) Learners are presented with a list of courses required for them or chosen from them.
8) Assign courses to learners, with automatic notification via email.
9) Multiple access levels: adminstrator, manager, supervisor, learner
10) We need the full source code
25 freelancers are bidding on average $4155 for this job
HI... We offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range. Our Professionals are keen to work on this project. Please check your PMB for more details.
Hello, Our company consist of over 75 developers, we offer no less then 100% customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you, and providing your company with all of your web development needs.