I have a simple flash project that I need to get done asap. The layout and design has been made using photoshop, it is clean and simple, and all what we want from you is to implement it.
Please take a look at the attached files first. The [url removed, login to view] is the look of the page before any usage. When the user rollsover the colums they should fade out, or get whited out, and the sub menus should show up. I want the fade out to be somehow fast. Also, this project has to be done professionally, I want it clean and simple, no fantsy moves.
Here the requirements of the project:
- The design has to be made in two formats, one is flash and the other is html & images. The index page should check if the user has flash player, if he does then the flash page shows up, otherwise they get redircted to the html page.
- The five pictures (people pictures) that show up on each coloumn shouldn't be embedded in the flash file, they should be outside the file (linked). This is important so no-technical users can change these pictures by replacing them with different pictures that have the same name and same size.
- The menus and the sub menus should also be in a text document outside the flash file that can be edited easily, this is important so users can change the text or the link from outside. They should also be able to add new submenus.
- The search engine form should link to the following code:
<form class="search" method="get" action="http://www.google.com/u/tacoma">
<fieldset><input type="text" size="14" name="q" /><input type="submit" value=" go " class="button" title="search tcc" /></fieldset>
- When the campus map link is clicked a new layer should show up on top of the five columns, and that layer will show the location of the college relative to the world, to the USA, and to washington state. I will provide more details and pictures for this part.
- The contact us link should open a basic contact form and I will provide an email later.
- All of the links will be provided later.
- Most important of all, is I wasn someone who is flexible and who can provide me with basic support for this project for 1 month after completion. The support should be part of the project, and shouldn't require additional payments. The idea is already solid, but you never know what kind of changes can come up.
Please don't start working, because the pictures might get changed soon, especially the mountain picture. Within a few days I will be able to confirm that picture, because it is the core of the project. If you need the PSD files that I used, I can get them for you.
Please don't just bid with a price, I want a PM indicating how you will go about the project, what you get, and what you don't. What do you need from me, and it would be nice to see some of your previous work.