2. Develop content related to the topic. 5 pages of A4 content should be sufficient. The content should initially be stored as a set of XML documents in an appropriate location on disk.
3. Create an XSLT transformation file that converts the raw XML data into presentable web pages.
4. Create XML Schema files that validate the XML documents you have created.
5. Create a server-side Java application that handles the transformation of your XML data files into a dynamic web application using TrAX (Transformation API for XML ) and appropriate XSLT stylesheets.
6. Modify the server-side application to include advanced stylesheet options such as including other stylesheets and parameter passing.
7. Create an eXist database and store your XML content in the database. Modify the server-side application so that the XML content data is retrieved from the database rather than from XML files on disk.
8. Modify the server-side application to create a Rich Internet Application. Ajax functionality should be used to provide interactive effects on the webpages (e.g., if the mouse hovers over a record ID then use Ajax to request detailed information from the webserver and display the summary data using an in page preview).
9. Ajax functionality should also be used to provide dynamic data functionality on the webpages (e.g., if a record is being updated on a webpage then use Ajax to perform data validation / in-page updates to the database).
the project should be about COmputer Repair website